Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:19:43 -0600
From:         DrCory <drcory@IGLIDE.NET>
Subject:      People Uniting

As an American thousands of miles from the disaster, but stunned in front of the TV for the past few days. This does touch everyone of us.

My sister in law and brother in law were at Idaho Representative Butch Otter's apartment, which overlooks the Pentagon, the morning before and then flew out of Dulles the day before. There but for the grace of God...

My wife's cousin's business had a branch office on the 104th floor. they don't think ANYONE got out.

My brother works with Landmark Inc. and was there about a week ago. they were either in the tower or at One Liberty Plaza next door. its in danger of collapse.

Undoubtedly, there were Foreign Nationals who were cought in the collapse. UK says about 500 Brits are believed lost. who knows how many other Nations are directly affected in this way.

We are ALL touched by this. My prayers to you and yours, those lost and those looking for the lost.

Please remember, Islam is a faith of peace. do not take rage on the innocent of any enthnicity or faith.

Cory Hawkins

-------------------- Life is not what happens to you... But how you choose to respond to it!!!