Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:27:43 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: looking for sponsors(diesel/electric hybrid vanagon)
Comments: To: Sudhir Desai <desa4622@YAHOO.COM>

Please present your credetials. Education, marital status, age, financial status, present work, your background, and more. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sudhir Desai" <desa4622@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 12:40 PM Subject: looking for sponsors(diesel/electric hybrid vanagon)