Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:50:29 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Plan for Afghanistan...

> Desperately lacking for food and clothing and shelter, they are powerless to > resist the Taliban and bin Laden. > So, why not enlist the aid of a million peoples, who are the most familiar > with the geography of the land, and who would exalt at the chance to regain > their destiny?

Great idea... and better yet... why not feed them and start to help to rebuild the infrastructure... hospitals, roads, phones, etc. as you indicated, gain the favor of the people of that country... and the world... and help to dissuade people from joining up with the terrorists. after all, it is harder to hate someone who's helping to bail you out, eh?

sowing love instead of hate... what a concept.

mick hilo, hawaii