Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:39:52 -0400
From:         Bill Knight <bill.knight@USA.NET>
Subject:      Re: TiiCo Update

That vibration is my primary complaint with the TiiCo conversion. In my situation, the vibration occurs under heavy acceleration. In fact, it resonates all the way up to the shift lever an makes it buzz!

If you find out any solutions, please post them. I do love the added power of the conversion but hate the vibration. I also need to change the muffler because it sounds awful through the stock system.

Bill Knight Raleigh, NC