Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:27:57 -0700
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@PCEZ.COM>
Subject:      Re: From Seattle..(No Van Cont)
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@ENTERACT.COM>

Larry et al, Sorry about another waste of bandwidth, but........ Yes, my post was angry and emotional, but it was most certainly not vengeful. I totally agree with several of the issues malcolm brought up,my ire was raised as a result of his implication and his very poor sense of timing. It's very easy to kick someone when he's down..........

I am not proud of many of my government's decisions and policies, and I do agree that many terrible events happen in the world, But an attack on innocent civilians is NEVER justified, no matter how many times the offending party has been wronged. Yes, the attack should give us pause, and we should think long and hard about what about the fundamental causes and implications, But to imply, as Malcolm's post seemed to, that these attacks were justified is simply reprehensible. respectfully, Don ----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Alofs <lalofs@ENTERACT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:40 AM Subject: Re: From Seattle..(No Van Cont)