Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:14:06 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      The Coloradoans have landed!
Comments: cc: Syncro@yahoogroups.com

Just met Lee Peterson and his new bride Val here in Hilo Hawaii. They contacted me about a month ago to let me know they were coming to visit the Big Island. It's the first time I have ever met anyone from either the vanagon or syncro lists! They rented a 91 westy from Shawn at Imua Campers here in Hilo and we talked for about an hour about where to camp and sight-see while they are here. There are so many places here it's hard to limit it to just four days.

This Friday (if I have time) I might take them up to the waterfall I sent to some of you guys recently. They are a nice young couple from Colorado, just got married and I hope they have a wonderful honeymoon here on our lovely island. I'll let you know how they are doing next time they contact me. They were pretty excited about being here. The went to the hot pond last night... camped on the red dirt road in the puna and were to visit the volcano this morning. then off to kohala and kona today sometime.

Hope to see more of you guys out here in the future. It's a great place to camp out.

Aloha,

Mick Kalber 89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo" Tropical Visions Video, Inc. 62 Halaulani Place Hilo, Hawaii 96720 808-935-5557 808-935-0066 (fax) hotlava@interpac.net www.volcanoscapes.com

[text/html]