Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:31:13 -0400
From:         BADBUS <badassbus@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: stereos that fit

I got the head unit at www.etronics.com, you can check the latest prices at www.streetprices.com and punch in JVC KD-SH99 or just sh99 should do. or try www.storescanner.com , the acoustics while playing the guitar are not that great yet, as I am waiting for my amp to come in to power my two 12's, just running on stock speakers for now, but I hope it will be in soon. Another big plus on this stereo is you can turn off the internal amp if your running an external amp and no heat will build up in the head unit. keep it KOOL! One other thing I didn't have a front mounting plate from the original stereo(someone already removed it) fits perfect without it-but I had to bend the back plate out of the way to get it in.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mayfly95" <mayfly95@paonline.com> To: "BADBUS" <badassbus@HOTMAIL.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 8:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: stereos that fit