Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Oct 2001 22:55:44 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: EBAY Sales Posts (Are they really necessary) longish reply

Isn't "Good old used Mike Miller" an oxymoron of sorts? Or maybe the oxy part is superfluous, eh?

mick hilo, hawaii

----- Original Message ----- From: Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 7:40 PM Subject: Re: EBAY Sales Posts (Are they really necessary) longish reply