Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:44:17 -0700
From:         George Wietor <wietorg@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: OT- Parking Garage tale
Comments: To: Tom Salicos <TomSalicos@HOME.COM>

Not much of this sort of thing going on here in moldy Michigan. Nowhere near often enough, anyway. An AANR membership might be your best treatment to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder this winter. Keep it light but dress warmly. George. In dark 'ol Grand Rapids. Van O'White '87 Vanagon which just sucked the engine hatch gasket into the pulleys, derailing 2 belts.

--- Tom Salicos <TomSalicos@HOME.COM> wrote: > This all reminds me of something I like to do: When > I pass a truck that has > "Show me your t_ts" written so tastefully into the > dirt on the back, I like > to pull my shirt up when I go by. My wife doesn't > go for it, but I think > it's kinda cute. I figure the guy gets a large > squirt of adrenaline in the > fraction of a second before he learns he's been > burned, then has to pull > over and wash his eyes out. > > And yes, Bill, here in Oregon, one never knows who > is going to take it off. > It's a known fact that, if you don't take your > clothes off before going into > the hot springs, they get all wet! You wouldn't > want that, would you? > > Tom Salicos > > '87 Synchro Westy > '76 Bug [HVNCDY] > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Bill Kasper" <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU> > To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> > Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 3:50 PM > Subject: Re: OT- Parking Garage tale > > > > 'course, when you go to "clothing optional" > hotsprings (e.g. cougar or > > macredie) you rarely see anyone partaking of the > clothing option. > > > > hell, i've seen people you'd *never* imagine > they'd shed their clothes > > shedding their clothes...even taking pictures of > other people who'd shed > > their clothes. can you imagine!!!??? > > > > bill > > '87 syncro westfalia