Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Oct 2001 07:32:38 -0600
From:         Keith Adams <keith_adams@TRANSCANADA.COM>
Subject:      83 Vanagon Westfalia for sale in Calgary, AB

Folks,

One of my old teachers is selling his 83 Westy here in Calgary. Here is the description he emailed me:

quote: The van I have for sale is an '83 bought from an estate sale in Hawthorn, California. It is in phenomenal condition. The odometer reads 161,000 miles. But it has 75,000 miles on a second factory motor. It has air, 3 - way fridge, sink, propane stove, two batteries, nose bra, bike rack, oil pan heater, and a new port-a-pottie. Mechanically, it has a new main battery, new tires (Cooper light truck), new distributor, new alternator, new plugs, and new exhaust. It is running extremely well...I've had it up to Lake Louise for the last two weekends. Everything works. I am asking C$8500 O.B.O.

He works at the University and can arrange to bring it to work with him if someone wants to look at it during the day. Please p-mail me at vanagon_syncro@telusplanet.net and I will let you know how to contact him.

Cheers, Keith Adams Calgary, AB, CA || http://www.clubveedub.com 86 Westy "Roxy" || 87 Syncro "Hugh"