Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:50:43 -0400
From:         Vanagon Man <puzerewski@MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: wind noise and airflow through floor duct
Comments: To: Mike Kozak <kozakmike1@HOTMAIL.COM>

Remove the front grill and put duct tape or other tape, etc., over the air intakes. You will see them

Adam P 81 westy (3 of them) 74 beetle 73 Transporter (at paint shop!) 70 Single Cab "Whitey" Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Kozak" <kozakmike1@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 10:35 PM Subject: wind noise and airflow through floor duct