Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:20:48 -1000
From:         Andrew M Fox <andrewf@HAWAII.EDU>
Subject:      N. Colorado van meeting tomorrow...

I know I already posted this but it was saturday and I fear that it may have been looked over by listees who don't read mail on weekends:

This teusday the Northern Colorado VW van group will be meetin up in Ft. Collins Colorado. There are a LOT of vangons, eurovans and busses in the area and this is a grass roots effort to bring some good people together with VW vans in common. The last meeting we had 5 or so people show up talked about our best and worst van experiences over a few beers and then did a tour of eachothers vans. It was a blast!

So here's the lowdown: When: Teusday, October 9th 7:00 P.M. Where: Avogadro's Number 605 South Mason Ft. Collins

All Makes and models of VW's welcome.

Give me a call or email if there are any questions, Andrew Fox 86 Westy 970-221-1906