Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:11:19 -0600
From:         Ben McCafferty <bmccafferty@VOLERA.COM>
Subject:      Re: speeding tickets?
Comments: To: andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ

Not for speeding, but "turning left across double double-yellow lines" (with no traffic in sight for a mile in either direction)..... bmc :)

>>> Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ> 10/18/01 02:20AM >>> I got a ticket in my 57 panelvan once, 60mph in a 30 zone. Back in 1978 or so. I did have seatbelts, lap & shoulder, nonretractable.

I don't want a ticket in my Caravelle once it's back on the road, as it could be for anything up to 120+... expensive.

Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@stonebow.otago.ac.nz> Phone: 0064 (3) 473-8863 Fax: 0064 (3) 479-7527 165 Evans St, Dunedin, New Zealand Fossil preparator, shell collector, Macintosh and VW & Toyota van nut 1984 Volkswagen Type 25 Caravelle GL (to be fitted with Subaru EG33 engine etc) 1986 CE80 Toyota Corolla DX diesel 1.8 sedan 1989 CE96 Toyota Corolla DX diesel 1.8 van 1989 CT170 Toyota Corona Select 2.0 diesel sedan 1992 CXR10G Toyota Estima Lucida 2.2 turbodiesel (=narrow-bodied Previa)