Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:24:38 +0000
From:         "James T." <jboldway@INTCON.NET>
Subject:      tranny replacement

Got a transaxle for my '85 panzerkampingwagen that had blown out and was stuck in 4th gear. Contacted AA transaxle. Got a tranny fast. Few weeks later rebuilt tranny dies. AA transaxle sent a rebuilt replacement out before the old one was shipped back, paid fully for my mechanic to reinstall the new-new rebuild, and has been courteous ever since - they have seen almost no bad/dead rebuilds but murphy's law says I get one. No questions on their part - want to do everything they can to help. If I remember correctly some hub slider decided to blow up. Things DO break, nothing is 100%, but to see how professionally these guys handled the warranty was amazing. Get a rebuild from them. Anybody who tells you they never have a bad rebuild is either lying or has rebuilt 2 trannys . . . I fully recommend AA Transaxle.

Tom Boldway If you come to a fork in the road, take it. -- Yogi Berra

--------------------------------------------- This message was sent using Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/