Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:09:41 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: TiiCo Vibes, Flex joints, etc.
Comments: To: BugZappa29@AOL.COM

This is what I tell people all the time with our conversions SOLID mount to the engine so there is no chance for it to vibrate - everyone take a wooden ruler and stick the majority of it off the table, unsupported, pretty easy to vibrate as a whole bunch of different frequencies. If you solid mount the exhaust this won't happen - or more the other table over and support the other end of the ruler and you can't vibrate it as easily! The exhaust system in my Syncro has been there since 1998 and it is still holding strong with no vibration, cracking or negative side effects what so ever - just a little brown from surface rust...

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca <mailto:info@fastforward.ca> http://www.fastforward.ca <http://www.fastforward.ca> Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

. Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions . Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales . European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models