Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Oct 2001 21:07:16 -0700
From:         mike miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Pismo beach SVRA (CA)
Comments: To: Todd Last <Rubatoguy@mindspring.com>

Yup. It was really neat. There were a couple of other folks out there that night, a maxi Dodge van loaded to the hilt and a Gelanderwagen [the only one I've ever seen].

I forgot everything I ever knew about driving in loose sand [remember if you are staying over night you'd better not park on packed sand! Unless you like to van surf, of course] and the G wagen pulled me out without breathing hard. Then the guy pulled out the Dodge and with about as much, or little rather, strain. Awesome.

Neat place.

Mike