Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:32:11 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: New owners requesting advise on replacing canvas poptop
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

Ken,

Does the Sunbrella also insulate a bit better, being a thicker product? What about rain resistance? Breathability?

Not challenging you; just curious.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 4:24 AM Subject: Re: New owners requesting advise on replacing canvas poptop