Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:25:00 -0700
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Stranded in Toulumne - Nighttime mechanics
Comments: To: van man <vannman99@YAHOO.COM>

so the real question- what routes did you do? Mt dana, cathedral and eichorn, west crack on daff, regular on fairview.... lucky bastard! -matthew former CA resident and longtime valley/meadows climber

Matthew Pollard "Racing with the wind and flirting with death Dept. Of Chemistry So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath" University of Idaho www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356