Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:47:06 -0600
From:         Isaiah <punkerbat@VBE.COM>
Subject:      Rear heater core

Hi there... Last night I went and did a little work on the 91 Carat that I'm buying and that was mainly putting the alloys on it, and (trying) to do the rear heater core as it started to rain and get cold out. The heater core in my 91 was shot and just bypassed, but I want one in there. So I went to pull the one out of the other parts Carat my friend has...and it was shot too. So....I see Ken has them on his site for $70, but I think I remember some talk of a heater core from another car working back there. A golf or something? I'm not sure... Is this an option, and would it be better to go with the other car (golf, jetta, whatever it may be) heater core, or just pop a new vanagon one in there?

Thanks! Isaiah