Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Nov 2001 22:03:59 -0800
From:         Mike Williams <westyvanagon@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      D-Backs take it home...A very merry Vanagon World Series

Being from Boston...all I really hoped for was to see the Yankees lose...seeing as how my team couldn't beat the Yanks (it's all because of that damned curse), I'm glad someone else could. As I listened to the game outside the stadium in Phoenix (my new home) in the vanagon...I thought about how nice it would have been to be back home outside the green monster doing the same thing...but i settled. Both teams played an outstanding game...but in the end...i was glad to see the look on jeters face. driving through phoenix was a mob scene tonight also...people went wild...needless to say i waited a little while to start up the van. as the game got out i had a little fiesta in the vanagon with some good sausages...mmmm

Mike