Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:59:34 -0800
From:         PSavage <psavage@SABER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tires... Difference between LT and Passenger

Hi Gary, I've posted this testimonial several time before, but will do it again: I bought my '85 Westy two years ago with a full set of brand new Kirkland LT tires on it. Since then, I've put 37,000 miles on these tires, much of the mileage during my previous two round trips to central Mexico, where I drove on some pretty rough roads. 37,000 miles later, these same Kirkland LT tires look nearly new, & I am about to head, once again, for another winter of adventuring in Mexico. I've not had a SINGLE flat in 37,000 miles, & I find the ride comfortable-- even in a cross wind. These tires are available still from Costco for $60.00 installation included. You can spend a lot more on tires, but why? I can't recommend these tires enough. Cheers, Phaedra '85 Wolfsburg Westy "Basecamp" --Give Peace A Chance

----- Original Message ----- From: Gary Stearns <gstearns@OPTONLINE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 9:02 AM Subject: Tires... Difference between LT and Passenger