Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:14:07 -0800
From:         "Buettner, Peter" <PGB@DOLBY.COM>
Subject:      FW: Brazilian wheels

Derek and Michael,

Here's the response from my contact on the Quantum Syncro list. Feel free to mail him directly.

Good luck, Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Rene Duvekot [mailto:rene@duvekot.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 9:04 AM To: Buettner, Peter Subject: RE: Brazilian wheels

Hi Peter:

Thanks for your message.

Mangels is a large wheel manufacturer in Brazil, and I doubt that they would sell directly unless it is an enormous order (thousands of wheels), as they sell primarily to OEM.

It is probably easier if the Vanagon list sent me the specs of the wheels they want (sizes, holes, offset, material, design, quantity, etc.), and I can ask the people who work with me in São Paulo to get some quotes from local retailers and wholesalers. Please feel free to post this message to their list. With the current exchange ratio, they can get the wheels in Brazil at very attractive prices.

FYI, the wheels of my car (www.duvekot.com/qsw.htm, then click on "European style ...") I bought at Rodão (www.rodao.com.br), a large manufacturer / retailer of alloy wheels in Brazil.

Hope this helps,

René

Mr. René Christiaan Duvekot DUVEKOT.com - desenvolvimento de negócios nos EUA - business development in BRAZIL and USA website: www.duvekot.com <http://www.duvekot.com/> e-mail: rene@duvekot.com <mailto:rene@duvekot.com> correio / mail: P.O. Box 2855 - Lake Placid, Florida 33862 - USA tel: (863) 465-9666 fax: (863) 465-7679