Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:43:04 -0800
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU>
Subject:      Spicer U-Joints??
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com, syncro-org@yahoogroups.com

What's the word on Spice U-joints? My understanding was stick with OEM stuff to keep the vibs down... that and a good balancing.

Or more specificially- look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597518066

Matthew Pollard "Racing with the wind and flirting with death Dept. Of Chemistry So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath" University of Idaho www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356