Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:44:37 -0500
From:         Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Interior light/work light

I bought one from Pep Boys, plugs to the lighter and has a long cord and a magnetic base. I did buy three 12v sockets: one under the dashboard for my cellphone, another next to the table (Carat) and one on the left side of the cargo area, to plug the light or air compressor. And for the cargo area, I tapped on the 12v direct for the a/c and wired a light that even illuminares the engine at night, also from Pep Boys. So I don't think you're hallucinating (don't know you that well)

Hector

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike miller" <mwmiller@CWNET.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 10:38 AM Subject: Interior light/work light