Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:38:45 -0500
From:         Data Services <dataservices@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Engine for sale

No problem Tony,. A head job by Bob might be a good idea. James and Louis over at Small Wheels in Swampscott were quite impressed with this motor in it's current condition (and most are not, according to them), but at this price it's definitely an option. Maybe port and polish the heads while he's in there! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Thompson" <tonyt_eye@ns.sympatico.ca> To: "Data Services" <dataservices@mediaone.net> Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:18 AM Subject: Re: Engine for sale