Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:06:30 -0800
From:         Sudhir Desai <desa4622@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stupid Sexist Friday Quasi-Humor.
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

> I've been charged for grease jobs by these shops! > Yet there are no grease > fittings under the car. > > Stan Wilder > 83 Westfalia Air Cooled

i'd have to agree... 3500miles : hear ad on radio telling you how great jiffy lube is

4000miles : remember to go to jiffy lube -- go and get oil changed

4000.5miles : go to get food, but realize your money is gone

4001miles : go back to jiffy lube and ask where your money is -- they tell you that they are not responsible for valuables left in your car

4001.01miles : your engine overheats and siezes -- from tea leaves in your radiator and no oil in your engine

4001.01miles-10min later : you realize that you didn't smell any antifreeze when your car overheated so you open the radiator cap and find a freshly brewed gallon of darjeeling tea.

anyways, that actually happened to my dad when he went to jiffy lube one time. why he goes back, i still don't know, but he claims they are good.

have a nice friday. -sudhir

===== Sudhir Desai desa4622@kettering.edu desa4622@yahoo.com 1984 Vanagon Z34(soon to be S4) & 1996 Jetta Trek icq# 8255956 -- AOL: rawsuds -- yahoopager: desa4622