Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:59:03 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Adios
Comments: To: developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>

William,

Sorry to see you go. New blood is a good thing, but it seemed that you may have come on a bit strong for a "newcomer", and scared poor ol' Phaedra. We're usually a bit more mellow than what you witnessed.

50 - 60 messages a day? Hmmm. That's fairly light traffic for this list. Sometimes, like if we discuss tires and gun control, it hits a couple hundred!

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "developtrust" <developtrust@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 6:56 PM Subject: Adios