Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:57:34 -0600
From:         Stephen White <jester@WESTFAILURE.NET>
Subject:      Missouri VW Fallout gathering next weekend
Comments: To: 68 and newer aircooled t2's <type2@type2.com>,
          Splitty list <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          VW Pickups list <vwpickups@neubayern.net>,
          Diesel at Audifans list <diesel@audifans.com>,
          audi vw diesel at yahoo <Audi-VW-Diesels@yahoogroups.com>,
          Missouri Micros <missouri_micros@egroups.com>

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this coming weekend November 16,17 and 18, is the weekend of the Missouri VW fallout. This had in the past been a mainly bus event, but since fall camping seems to have a lower turnout this year we decided to make the theme volkswagens in general, rather than busses specifically. This is, however an oficial NEATO (bus club) event so expect to see lots of busses. Last year and the year before we had a turnout of well over 10 type 2's and several other Veedubs, and 1 1954 GMC schoolbus converted to a motorhome.

We will be bringing both my 81 diesel rabbit pickup and my 61 micro.

For directions, detalis etc. go to:

http://westfailure.net/fallout.php

Hope to see you there,

Stephen White President, Missouri Micros

P.S. please feel free to forward this to any other list or persons where you think there might be interest.