Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:01:13 -0600
From:         Isaiah <punkerbat@VBE.COM>
Subject:      Re: How the HECK do I turn the back seat into a bed?

The scary part about that is.....its true. 3 years ago I got my first bus...a 71. I subscribed to the T2 list and remember asking "dumb" things such as "whats that red "B" button on the dash for?" and "whats that container behind the drivers seat for? (brake fluid - d'oh!)" Now I still own my 71, but have gone through about 3 or 4 other buses, and currently have the 71 bus, 62 standard bus, and now a 91 carat. I've a good number of air-cooled miles under my belt now along with lots of VW campouts, met a ton of new (VW) people, been on the T2, VB, and now Vanagon list along with various other VW groups/clubs, and am just getting into water cooled now.....

The funny thing is that I've never actually "looked" for a bus...they've all come to me and I just end up buying them. How could you pass up a good deal?! :-) The meaning of "good deal" is different to a lot of people though... The ex-girlfriend thought I just plain got ripped off. She's gone now, so now I can spend more time with my buses. LOL

Joel, you better clear out some room in your yard!! There are more on the way.

Isaiah