Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:55:25 -0800
From:         Joel Sell <jsell@PHILA.K12.PA.US>
Subject:      fiberglass bumper, wheel caps, armrests wanted

Before I begin, I want to say thanks to ALL the people who have responded to my postings (200k on an engine, how to fold back seat into bed, etc..) This isn't my first VW, but this VW *will* be our first VW that is our major source of family transportation. I want to make sure I do everything totally right. My new Vanagon needs a few parts: 1) The passenger side, rear bumper piece had been mangled by another car a few months ago. It is about 1 and 1/2 to 2 Feet long, grey, made of fiberglass and runs from the rear of the rear wheel, around the rear corner of the bus, where it joins with the back part of the bumper. It sort of doubles as body trim and a bumper. 2) Two of my alloy wheels are missing the center caps. They are grey/silver. 3) Both of my front seats are missing the LEFT side armrests. They are grey, and have those large, black adjusting screws on the bottom of them.