Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:59:45 -0800
From:         Don & Christina Preston <betsy@UTAH-INTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: They Only Write When They're In Trouble...
Comments: To: Tom & Phyllis <erikoyne@earthlink.net>

Well, rarely serviceable is more like it. If I ever have a few 'extra' hundred dollars, I'm going to replace my rusty old gas tank, but until then, I guess I'll just have to replace my filter more often.

An old friend, fellow VW addict once told me he always changes the fuel filter every 4 oil changes (about 12,000 - 15,000 mi). If your van's been well taken care of, that's probably all ya need. The Bus Depot has these filters for $9.95 (about half retail). Don't forget to ask for your Vanagon list discount!

BTW, don't feel too bad about only emailing when you're in trouble. We all do it. It's just that some of us are 'always' getting into trouble ;-)

Don Preston Seattle, WA '87 Wolfy GL ~Betsy the Mp3 Bus~

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom & Phyllis" <erikoyne@earthlink.net> To: "Don & Christina Preston" <betsy@UTAH-INTER.NET> Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 3:21 AM Subject: Re: They Only Write When They're In Trouble...