Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:34:24 -0800
From:         "Sean B." <SBirkner@WESTFIELD.COM>
Subject:      Re: P/S Rack
Comments: To: sg <sg@SUNSETWINONA.COM>

When I took my front end apart, I just used a normal hammer and pounde from the bottom up and the tie rods came out of the knuckle after 4 or 5 whacks. When doing the reinstall I just used the torque from putting the nut on to pull the tie rod end back down throught the hole.

Sean B. '90 V'gon, "Happy Bus", pseudo Wolfy Torrance, CA Join the TiiCo registry at HTTP://www.vgonman.com