Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:44:52 -0800
From:         Mike & Shari <mjgarske@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: New to the vanagon world...(re: diesels)
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ>

Here in Seattle the Biodiesel industry has just begun. In the news last night was a fellow who had parked his pickup with a large several hundred gallon tank of biodiesel on the street and was selling it to passing cars. I have read about this fuel and have tried to keep up with the advancing industry news. Wholly a grassroots effort though, I don't think the big guys could stand to sell such a product that was as clean and low on the profit margin. It would be quite a boon for the environment if more diesel vanagons were utilizing this stuff.

Mike G.