Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:52:24 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Seat Modifications
Comments: To: kayakjr@JUNO.COM

Do you imply that you can replace the front snapped on curtain with a curtain rod type for the front? That would be delightful. I was just going to drape a towel over the front of the pop top for privacy.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Reynolds" <kayakjr@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 4:40 PM Subject: Re: Seat Modifications