Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:57:17 -0400
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <MSTEBBIN@MSVU1.MSVU.CA>
Subject:      Re: Rust Proofing 81' Westy

I used to be able to get the Naval Jelly at Canadian Tire, some have it, some don't, and be ready for a quick come- back when the sales staff looks at you and begins to grin - maybe disapprovingly :-) In addition to the navel jelly Cdn Tire has "rust converter" stuff that I have used with sucess (I hope). read & follow the instructions. Malcolm