Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:17:12 -0800
From:         Zoltan Kuthy <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cleaning headlights
Comments: To: developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>

Did you have to use any solvent or water, or just do it dry? I found that paper towels don't leave lint behind but are not as soft as cloth. Probably is best to do it dry so one does not leave marks of dried up stuff. That high gloss chrome is very sensetive to scratch as I remember. Can it be done while it is installed? I think yes. Great idea. It can double the brightness. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "developtrust" <developtrust@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 1:20 PM Subject: Cleaning headlights