Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:51:25 -0800
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Shipping Heavy / Bulky Parts ... "Hand Off"
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Also the Post Office doesn't rip people off when things go across the boarder like UPS does... this is another story! :)

Ever since I have been shipping Vanagon stuff (1998) I have had a 100% success rate with the post office with no complaints of damage or loss. Sometimes it takes a little longer, most of the time 5 to 7 business days from Canada to the USA, but it is a LOT cheaper and really the same speed as UPS.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca <mailto:info@fastforward.ca> http://www.fastforward.ca <http://www.fastforward.ca> Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

. Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions . Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales . European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models