Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:38:31 -0800
From:         karl is <iskarl@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      FS: 86-91 p-side headlight (1) and high beam glass (2)

Hello list members,

I came across these items while cleaning out my storage unit. I don't need them since I don't own any Vanagons or Westfalias anymore.

2 highbeam globes (glass) with bulb included, both are from the passenger side, and no cracks or holes in glass. Asking $30 each (obo) and I'll pay for the USPS shipping.

1 head light globe (glass) without bulb, also from the passenger side, and no cracks or holes in the glass. Asking $40 (obo) and I'll pay for the USPS shipping.

'86 and '87 user manuals - not in the best of shape. make offer to cover envelop and shipping.

I can take a digital pic of each part for serious inquiries.

BTW, I saw some beautiful right-hand steering wheel "Caravelles" and "Transporters" while traveling down-under in Australia this past year. They have a really cool looking 4-door Eurovan-type truck. I could probably find the pic I took of it if anyone is interested in hosting it on their site. There were also some pretty funky-looking camping conversions own there as well.

karl vochatzer austin, texas 97 jetta glx (for sale!)