Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:00:37 +1100
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Has anyone added a rear swaybar to their westy?
Comments: To: BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM

Ben.

Unless I am mistaken there is a special bracket welded onto the rear wishbone in the ambulances. I don't think normal vans have this fitted

Ray ( Your Friendly Preacher )

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben T" <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:22 PM Subject: Re: Has anyone added a rear swaybar to their westy?