Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2001 04:00:36 +0000
From:         Mike Finkbiner <mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Snip your Replies, was Re: Shape of the world -

To all -

I agree with Jon and Mike, but in addition, as we have been discussing list manners, I would appreciate it if people who reply to messages would snip the non-relevant parts.

It's easy, it's fun, just use <SNIP> to indicate those parts you have removed. Yes, it takes a minute or two longer, but those of us on digest mode don't have to scroll through the entire thread.

Remember, it all ends up in the archives, and we don't need multiple copies of long posts.

Thanks!

- Mike

I'd like to second that sentiment. I subscribe to this list to communicate with fellow Vanagon enthusiasts and share relevant information. Not to discuss religious and social issues.

Thanks,

Jon

> I know you said no direct content but... > please refrain from postings such as this. No direct content doesn't mean > license to post whatever you wish. > > In other words, find another forum please. > > Mike Miller > Sacramento

<Remainder Snipped>

Mike Finkbiner '87 Westy Moscow, Idaho mike_l_f@hotmail.com