Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:31:04 EST
From:         Ben T <BenTbtstr8@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: e-bay oil pump dispute
Comments: To: scott_s@discousa.com

In a message dated 11/29/01 3:35:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, scott_s@discousa.com writes:

<< I am taking the view that the seller did not mean to misslead me. For that reason I would rather not publish their name, and try to work things out. >>

Scott,

It was easy enough to determine who the seller was by cross referencing. I'm sorry for prying but I had to see for myself.

I looked the auction description over. I can see where it may cause some confusion. He says "oil pump" and makes no mention of any other parts (like the oil pickup). If I didn't know what the part number represented, I would assume that NOTHING else is included other than the pump itself. Guess I am saying that I do not see any intentional wrong doing unless the part number alone was intended to mislead.

BTW, this seller is a listee as well IIRC.

BenT