Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:36:48 EST
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      15" alloys for sale
Comments: cc: ron_01056@yahoo.com

the following are NOT MINE i just posted them here from a fellow lister on the quattro list. they are 5x112 bolt pattern - same as vw vanagon. BBS mesh style. cool looking wheels. from audi 5000/200 turbo they work well on the vanagon, just need centers machined. see BenT's site for the how-to on getting audi rims to work on a vanagon., or ask me. i had the "aero" style 15" alloys from a 86 audi 5000 turbo on my vanagon and they work great. if interested respond to ron wainright, his email is listed below.

----snip------ From:    ron_01056@yahoo.com (Ron Wainwright) Sender:    quattro-admin@audifans.com To:    quattro@audifans.com

  Listers

  I need to get rid of these rims ASAP, 5 Audi honeycomb rims (BBS style) silver finish all with center caps there all straight and look great I've taken very good care of them they'll fit the 200 series cars, ex the 91 and fit 5kt(fwd),tq,tqw, and 87-88 q non turbo's there 15"X6 45 mm offsets there 5 lug. Any of you 5k guys with the original aero rims make you're car look better the honeycomb rims look real nice,   kind a a weak sales pitch but thats not my line of expert ease.   any reasonable offers out there? I live in Mass and would drop them off to listers in VT, NH, CT, & MA Thanks Ron

[text/html]