Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:22:31 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: ecu 025 906 022 d

>Any ECU from 86-91 will fit and work and are interchangeable > (TA for Bosch, 022 and 022D).

True... however, remember that if you ever want to do a chip/ratio rocker upgrade, it will only work with an 022D.

Mick Chip/Rocker Upgraded 89 Syncro Westy Hilo, Hawaii

----- Original Message ----- From: <KENWILFY@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 7:07 AM Subject: Re: ecu 025 906 022 d