Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:01:04 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil pump on e-bay
Comments: To: scott_s@DISCOUSA.COM

Since it is Friday let me say that this interchange on who ripped who off demonstrates so clearly how misunderstanding and hurt feelings influences everything. As the Beetles say in their song "Isn't it a pity how we break each other's hearts and cause each other pain."

Human relations is my field of expertise and I recall one list member advising to try to work it out. It is never too late to say "I over reacted." or "I'm sorry I caused you pain."

The better person steps up to the plate first.

I advise continuing to communicate and trying not to bad rap each other. Each thought they were doing right. It should never be a bout money alone, but about service and helping.

But what do I know?

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Sullivan" <scott_s@DISCOUSA.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 4:29 PM Subject: Re: Oil pump on e-bay