Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:10:53 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: oil pump Problem
Comments: To: vwghost <vwghost@TRIAD.RR.COM>

Darell, I'm new to this list but I do not think you need to defend yourself. The best path is to do the honorable thing and help an unsatisfied buyer get a refund and advertise and sell again with more clear disclosure. There is dignity in giving the unsatisfied person what he wants. Right will do right by you. I think you are doing your best, and I know you mean well. Please try to resolve a way to create a "meeting of your minds" to heal the hurt and misunderstanding.

I for one do not think you tried to deceive or cheat. But I think you can be a good man by offering a reasonable compromise and a refund and know you can sell the item to a buyer who wants exactly what you have with no regrets.

Trust that all will turn out good in the end and let go of this complicated thread and spider web of defending who is right and who is wrong. You are both right. And neither is wrong. Just let go so the next person who needs what you have can get to it. Trust in what will unfold in the future. I know it might seem hard to do. You may not want to do it. But do.

Mostly trust that you are a good person and that you really do not need to defend yourself. Just do good business. Good business means giving the customer what he or she wants and needs.

In cooperation, William

----- Original Message ----- From: "vwghost" <vwghost@TRIAD.RR.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:17 PM Subject: oil pump Problem