Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:19:09 -0800
From:         Tim <tim@CWO.COM>
Subject:      Re: rollover accident in a 1971 VAN
Comments: To: Sue Holbink <holbink@CNW.COM>

Glad to hear you are alive and able to send your email. Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Now you can understand how important a uninsured motorist clause is when insuring your vehicle. You can probably sue the other driver though that might not get you anything unless you track his employment and collect a little of the settlement out of each of his pay check. You would probably be better off finding them a very good job so they could make retrobution to your losses. If not already, you will find something very valuable out of this accident. Your life and others, good health, and how quickly our lives can be turned upside down. You will also find that being down will allow your imagination to find ways to make things better. Your spirit will prevail.

Tim O