Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:38:12 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: '81 Westy Rims / Poptop Color
Comments: To: Ron Schlamp <r.schlamp@SK.SYMPATICO.CA>

I powder coated my propane tank and consider it a must. If I did not have alloy wheels I'd powder coat the rims also. You can see the powder coat effect on the last photo on this link: http://members.home.net/holisticdream/vaninterior.htm My color code for the off white is Paint code L90D (Pep Boys Plasti-kote 5803 VW Alpine White) but I am not sure it is the same as yours. Get a can of the paint at Pep Boys and see if it is.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schlamp" <r.schlamp@SK.SYMPATICO.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:29 PM Subject: '81 Westy Rims / Poptop Color