Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:03:09 EST
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Christmas Alloy Rim Sale!

Yes just when you thought you couldn't afford those fancy 15" South African Vanagon Rims, we are having a special sale for Vanagon List Members to help them get the rims of their dreams. We have available:

Rhein Alloy Rims- 15x6.5 ET 30 These are the rounded 5-spoke rims that people bought from me way back when I first started my business. I thought I would never get them again, but now I have them available. They are $170 each during this list special!

Carat Alloy Rims- 15x6.5 ET 30 These are the beautiful rims that I got more recently. They are 5-spoke alloy rims with a rounded look and really pretty. $180 each during this special!

Sunburst Alloy Rims- 15x6.5 ET 30 These are the flat 5-spoke alloys with the center cap the covers the lug nuts/bolts. I have these on my own personal van and they are really sharp looking. $170 each during this special!

All of these rims are called factory "take-offs" or blemished. That means they have really small cosmetic blemishes that caused them to be dismounted on the factory floor when they were being mounted on New Vanagons in South Africa. The folks who bought the last batch from me know that these blemishes are so small that most people would never even see them staring at the rim, much less after the rims are mounted on the van.

This sale starts today and runs to Christmas only. Pictures of all of these rims are on my website at http://www.vanagain.com/accessories.htm except for a picture of the Carat rims which I will have up very soon. (email me for a picture)

Why go to the 15" rim? They look cooler than the 14" (in my opinion) but at the very least they are different which gives you a different than stock look for your van. These are VW rims so no spacers or worries about quality. There are more tires available for the 15" rim than the 14". Stop struggling to find those elusive Michelin Agglis in the 14" size when you can choose from Michelin, Perelli, B F Goodrich, Yokohama and more tire brands for Light Truck in the 15" size.

If you are interested in these rims please contact me via email, fax or phone as soon as you can. Supplies are limited and the rims will be sold on a first come first serve basis. If you want these rims as a Christmas present, I would suggest printing out this email and hanging it on your fridge or somewhere else where the person you want to see it can find it and call me.

Have a Great Christmas!!!

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-765-1583 Fax: (856)-327-2242