Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Dec 2001 00:49:27 +0100
From:         Jutta & Christian Knust <knust-net@GMX.NET>
Subject:      Goodbye!

Well, today we sold our 87 Westy; we have been told that we have to "repatriate" to Germany sometime in 2002 and we might not have enough time left to to the planned engine and tranny replacement. I do not want to have to set up shop again in Germany and still being stuck with these tasks - and furthermore I would not have Boston Bob to get an engine from .... I have fixed so many things on the Westy that I am very sad to have to sell it but I would not have been able to do so without the tremendous help from a lot of people from this list. Therefore I would like to say thanks again to all of you - it has been my sincere pleasure to be a member to this list. I will not follow this list any further but will buy a T4 once we are back in Germany, so I might meet one or the other of you again on the T4 list if and when you "upgrade"... If I can be of any help, feel free to drop me an email to chris@knust-net.de, I will keep this address. To make this message worthwile to look up in the archive, I attach some keywords of issues in which I might be able to help out. All the best wishes to you and your families for Christmas and a very happy New Year Chris Knust

Replace power steering, convert A/C to R134 A, Resistance, Resistor, Light refridgerator, light fridge, LP gas tank

-- GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet. http://www.gmx.net