Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Dec 2001 15:08:08 +0900
From:         Yoshi <yoshi@C1.NETSPACE.OR.JP>
Subject:      Re: Dec.7th----

> From: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net> > Yoshi, just before 0800 on 7 December 1941 the Imperial Japanese Navy > attacked the US naval facility in Hawaii with bombers.... -- snip -- > This is a tiny description of a very big story but I hope it is some help > to you. > best regards > david

Hello David and all,

I appreciate the explanation of your Pearl Harbor attack. But, of course I know the details of the old Japanese Navy Pearl Harbor attack, too.

"Remember Pearl Harbor" is "Very Special Description" for the much Japanese. I was surprised a lot and was very sad.. The interpretation of this description is really different with you and me. This is a delicate word for both..

I visited Pearl Harbor twice with my family for many years ago. My purpose was to show the son USS Arizona. The son couldn't understand the war at the 1st time. The son was still a baby. But, he understood the silly war by the 2nd visit. I explained the details of arizona to the son. He was 9 y/o at that time.

He learned Spanish in the university and he graduated last year. He is aiming at the world with working now. He is hoping for the world peace in sports.

Of course I wish for the PEACE.

I said yesterday. What does this mean? I only hoped to know his real intention.

I believe that we are Vananuts. ;)

Thanks again for your help,

Yosh@West 60 miles of Tokyo